Events & Amenities
Weddings, Private Parties, Community Celebrations
The beautiful garden and grass grounds of Hacienda de Mesilla provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor events, whether it’s a wedding, family reunion, or that special graduation party.
If the event is to be al fresco, you have three comfortable outdoor areas that are designed to serve from 10 to 120 guests.
- The Rooftop Terrace offers spectacular views of the majestic Organ Mountains as a backdrop to your event, as well as a panoramic night view of the city lights.
- Go poolside for the perfect casual atmosphere for more informal gathering such as birthdays or small reunions.
- Choose the scenic courtyard for an accommodating outdoors space with lots of flexibility and appeal, offering fine dining under the stars.
Indoors, Hacienda de Mesilla offers three options to accommodate your special private event.
- The Banquet Room can accommodate 10 to 40 guests and is a great venue for every reception, company meeting, or even a special family gathering.
- The Hacienda Cantina can accommodate up to 60 guests and may be reserved for special events as well.
- Finally, the Hacienda Grille accommodates up to 80 guests and may be reserved for private special events.Whether it’s for a casual luncheon or a sophisticated dinner, Hacienda Grille & Cantina is proud to offer an extensive selection of menus to choose from or let us create a custom menu for your specific needs.
Whether it’s for a casual luncheon or a sophisticated dinner, Hacienda Grille & Cantina is proud to offer an extensive selection of menus to choose from or let us create a custom menu for your specific needs.
For more info about holding an event, please call:
575-652-4953 or email: events@HaciendaDeMesilla.com
Plan a Meeting
- We understand that every event is different from the last and has certain custom needs. Our Event Coordinator Jordan Moreno is more than happy to assist you for all your event questions or requests. For more info about holding a meeting at Hacienda de Mesilla, please call: 575-652-4953 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org